When writing to someone who has a C style inclination:
- Professional salutation
- Explain why you are writing in a clear, concise, grammatically correct manner
- Present your information factually – bullets are great
- Offer to give them all the information that they need and give them a choice on next steps
- Thank them
“Good morning Jim,
I am writing today because you downloaded a report about the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict assessment from LinkedIn.
Productive Conflict is the newest Everything DiSC assessment. This assessment offers all the benefits our Everything DiSC family of products.
- Offers solutions for individuals at any level of an organization
- Includes a variety of assessment tools for growth through your career
- Is time-tested and extensively research
- In innovative and transformation
- Is available in multiple languages
- Is used in more than 70 countries around the globe
The Productive Conflict assessment delivers the following results.
- Delivers a profile that sparks meaningful and purposeful discussions that being with understanding oneself
- Puts assessment insights into action
- Creates empathy and understanding of other styles
- Help individuals develop a broader understanding of themselves and their relationships, explore their potential and build more effective relationships.
I’d like answer any questions you have about the report your downloaded as well as share the extensive research that goes into creating the Everything DiSC product line and some case studies of organizations that have used our tools effectively. I can present this information to you in person or I can put together the supporting information and forward it to you for you to read and discuss by email or phone.
Thank you for your interest in the Productive Conflict assessment and for your time. I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.