Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict transforms uncomfortable encounters into stronger relationships.
Conflict is inevitable. Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict.
With Productive Conflict, learners will:
• Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
• Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
• Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth report that highlights techniques to improve self-awarenessaround conflict behaviors.
• Customizable: Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the Profile title, or print select sections.
• Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile.
• Your DiSC Style in Conflict: The Profile contains highly personalized information that is specific to a participant’s responses to the assessment and to their corresponding DiSC style.
• Why do I do This?: Learners discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
• Changing Your Response: With strategies to curb destructive responses, learners discover how to step back and reframe productive responses to conflict situations.
My Everything DiSC
Learners gain unlimited access to MyEverythingDiSC® , the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that provides on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.