Are you a network marketer? Do you sell products online? Do you have a retail store? Do you sell services? Are you a financial service professional or planner? Are you a freelancer?
Unless you have an employer that pays you regularly in exchange for showing up and doing agreed upon tasks in exchange for an agreed upon salary, you own a business.
Having started my first business when I was 18 years old, I know that the term “business owner” means many things to many different people. But every business shares some common threads.
- The business must meet a need or solve a problem
- The business must have a clearly articulated value proposition
- The business must know who they serve and why they buy
- The business must have a repeatable and scalable delivery system
- The business must be responsive to customer needs and handle complaints
- The business must evolve with the rapidly changing world
The need to accomplish all of this simultaneously is the challenge of the business owner. To be successful and to go the long haul the business owner must have a plan that allows them to make money, fill their pipeline for new business, and still have time for a life. And as you succeed grow, you will need to add employees or associates which often adds a whole new list of challenges.
The path to finding the right plan is different for every business owner. There is no shortage of tools and programs out there that can help you do just that. So why are you still struggling?
That’s the question we’ll answer together. We help you find your best path by helping you do the following.
- Find what is holding you back (assessment)
- Establish where you want to ultimately take your business (facilitation or coaching)
- Introduce you to the resources that you need (books, services, or software)
- Develop a plan to get you there (mentoring, coaching, and planning)
- Keep you on task so you actually achieve the business you want that gives you the life of your dreams (accountability mentoring and coaching)
How we work with clients
We work with client in three ways.
- Group coaching/mentoring
- Self-paced DIY training/groups
To learn more about working with us on your challenges, fill out the form here. We will contact you after we receive your completed form to schedule a free get to know you session to see if we are the right partner for you.
Who Is This Service For?
- Individuals starting a business
- Individuals with a business that that has grown and needs new ideas
- Self-employed professionals who want more certainty around their income
- Individuals who support a business owner
Every outcome is different because each client is at a different place and seeks different outcomes. Typically people focus on on of the following.
- Increased revenue
- Executable marketing and prospecting plans
- Improved productivity
- Balancing work and home
- Anything we agree you want to achieve