Setting priorities and managing time effectively is basic to managing individual and organizational performance. The pressure to find innovative ways to achieve goals, pay attention to the competition, respond quickly to customer needs, and enjoy life outside of work is even more intense in today’s less structured, information-driven workplace. Meeting the daily challenge of managing professional and personal responsibilities requires a learning strategy designed to meet individual needs.
Our Virtual Optimal 24 time management program, based in part on DiSC Time Mastery Profile, is designed to help users accomplish more of the right things at the right time. The focus is on behavior, not keeping a day runner or planner - although those are useful tools once priorities are established and behaviors impacting attitudes toward time are understood.
This program consists of virtual classroom activities and online pre-work including the Everything DiSC assessment. The program follows up on the personal insights gained from the research validated Everything DiSC profile by using the Time Mastery Profile® which is a unique time management tool that provides participants with a complete, self-directed assessment of their current time management effectiveness. Learners then use a workbook as a frame work to develop customized strategies for skills improvement in twelve key areas that affect time management: Attitudes; Goals; Priorities; Delegation; Procrastination; Analyzing; Planning; Written Communications; Team Time; Scheduling; Interruptions; and Meetings.
- Discover what motivates your behavior
- Discover their time management strengths
- Develop new skills for improved performance
- Increase personal, team, and organizational efficiency, effectiveness, profitability and job satisfaction
- Focus on priorities
- Increase productivity
- Better meet customer needs
- Respond to opportunities
- Reduce stress and anxiety
This program meets for 2 hours, once a week for 2 weeks.
The program consists of seven modules and ends with each participant having a personalized action plan to improve their effectiveness at managing the challenges of today’s environment.
Module 1: Introduction to the Everything DiSC and the Time Mastery concept and Tools
- Includes a 30 minute debrief with a trained Everything DiSC facilitiator
Module 2: Improving Attitudes
- Discover what forms attitude about managing time
- Recognize the importance of self-discipline in time management as it relates to managing multiple priority, projects and deadlines
- Develop an action plan to improve attitudes related to managing priorities, project and deadline
Module 3: Establishing Priorities
- Discover effective prioritization characteristics
- Distinguish between important and urgent in setting priorities
- Develop and action plan for setting priorities
Module 4: Analyzing Effectiveness
- Introduce the time log concept
- Keeping a time log
- Analyzing a time log
- Planning based on analysis of the time log
Module 5: Scheduling
- Identify guidelines for scheduling time efficiently
- Recognize the importance of maintaining flexibility in schedules
- The importance of planned quiet time to manage priorities, projects and deadlines
Module 6: Managing Daily in a busy environment
- Tactics to manage interruptions
- Tactics to improve meeting effectiveness
- Strategies for handling written communications
- Effective delegation
Module 7: Develop an action plan to implement discoveries daily
Optimal 24 Virtual Workshop and Coaching Program
Program Includes the Everything DiSC Assessment, the Time Mastery Profile which assesses current prioritization and time management habits and two virtual self paced workshops. In addition, you get a personalized session with a trained Everything DiSC facilitator to help you hone in on behaviors that motivate you and minimize those things that hold you back. You end up with an action plan that is uniquely yours to help you get the most out of every day!