Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
Regular price $86.00
Conflict is inevitable.
It causes some people to become anxious, suspicious, even angry. And it can cause people to withdraw. None of the behaviors that are triggered by one's reaction to conflict contributes to the healthy relationships that are necessary for any organization to function effectively.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving results and relationships. By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of conflict.
With Productive Conflict, learners will:
• Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
• Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
• Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with others
The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth report that highlights techniques to improve self awareness around conflict behaviors.
• Customizable: Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the Profile title, or print select sections.
• Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile.
• Your DiSC Style in Conflict: The Profile contains highly personalized information that is specific to a participant’s responses to the assessment and to their corresponding DiSC style.
• Why do I do This?: Learners discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
• Changing Your Response: With strategies to curb destructive responses, learners discover how to step back and reframe productive responses to conflict situations.
Learners gain unlimited access to MyEverythingDiSC®, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that provides on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.
Who Benefits from This Assessment
- Teams who want to resolve problems